Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm
Citation, DOI and case data
Abdominal discomfort for about a month. Presents on emergency department with severe abdominal pain in the left flank with inguinal irradiation.
CT Abdomen and pelvis
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Examination performed on helical CT scanner. Breathing artefacts partially degrade the multiplanar reconstructions.
Large infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm. There are old rupture with pseudoaneurysm formation with inferior extension along psoas muscle. Extensive retroperitoneal hematoma on the left, with anterior projection of the left kidney.
9 public playlist include this case
- PTE - Radiology acute abdominal CT by dr. Sándor Szukits
- Acute abdomen by Dr. Dawood AlShamali
- Surgical abdomen by Dr Matthew Bull ◉
- Body Imaging Cases by Steven Troy
- PTE - Radiology - Heart Great Vessels by dr. Sándor Szukits
- Interesting cases by Dr Eid Kakish ◉
- CTAP by Ms Sameera Sharma
- Exam cases (part 2) (part 1) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- vascular by Dr Leonard Tiong