A patient suffers a fall with hyperextension of the hand.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Irregular transverse fracture through the waist of the scaphoid is demonstrated.
This case illustrates a typical scaphoid fracture.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- GD: Presentation_MSK_UL/LL by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- Hand and Wrist by Ms Vicki Koi ◉
- my msk study group by Mohamed Abo Bakr
- Upper Limb Trauma by Dr. Gregorius Enrico, Sp.Rad
- Trauma by Joseph R. Heston ◉
- Trauma by Dr. Atanas Kravaev ◉
- TE Upper limb trauma by Thomas Eriksen
- DXI III- Upper extremity by Chin (John) Cho
- Upper Limb MSK by Dr Michael Le ◉
- GSG Fractures by Konrad Schultz
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Upper Extremity Trauma by Dr. Sandra Norton
- Wrist by Dr Akeel Akeel
- Upper Extremity Emergency Medicine by Matthew Wong
- Wrist/hand by Katherine Morris