Thoracic back pain since motor vehicle accident 4 days ago.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is mild, chronic wedging of lower thoracic vertebral bodies, with Schmorl's nodes and disc space narrowing. No acute compression fracture. Facet joints are enlocated. Posterior elements are intact.
The appearance of the thoracic spine is consistent with Scheuermann's disease.
A CT thoracic spine restricted to T9-T12 vertebrae was performed to clarify a finding of anterior wedging of T10 in a previous thoracolumbar spine xray.
1 article features images from this case
21 public playlist includes this case
- DxI lab 14
- GK - MSK - Spine
- CHR664L 3: Thoracic Spine
- Neuro and Heand & Neck cases
- kejsy 17
- Dx I 2 Week 14
- Lesson 8: Hematologic & Vascular Disorders
- Columna CT
- DI2 Lab Week 14
- Vascular disorders
- MEDS2144 Vascular disorders
- CLSC6104, Week 14 Lab, Hematologic disorders
- CHR 664L 2 Thoracic Spine
- head & neck
- Paediatrics - Spine - Vertebrae
- Rad Final Half
- CHR 662L Lesson 8: Hematologic & Vascular Disorders