Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The right lung is grossly smaller than the left and the mediastinum is shifted to the right.
An anomalous pulmonary vein that drains directly into the inferior vena cava.
This case demonstrates the typical findings seen in Scimitar syndrome.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Cardiothoracic by Dr Kherbouche Mohamed Ali
- FRCR 2B Listing by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- Prova tórax by Cleverson Leitão
- chest by Khalid Idrees
- Thorax by Jonas Sender
- thorax by Valentin Ladenhauf
- RS by Dr. Aman Chhabra
- Thorax by AT
- kejsy 16 by Lech Gradziński
- CXR by YU WEN MING
- Chest. Phoi by Nguyễn Hoàng Quân
- Vascular (body) practice set 1 - easy to intermediate - complete by Western Australian Radiology Training
- abomaryam by Mohamed Shanah
- Bilder by Dr. Jens Konitzer