Citation, DOI and case data
12 months of mild SOBOE.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Curvilinear tubular opacity in the medial right lower zone paralleling the right heart border representing a scimitar. The right lung is slightly more dense and smaller than the left lung with decreased intercostal spacing. No pleural effusion. Heart size is normal.
This patient was subsequently referred externally for CTA which confirmed an anomalous right lower pulmonary vein draining into the IVC, in keeping with PAPVR.
It almost exclusively occurs on the right side and the anomalous pulmonary vein can drain into the:
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist include this case
- Plaman&Cardio-Vascular by Popovici Alexandra
- AK test cases 3 by Amandeep Kahlon
- CXR by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- HD&GL2 by Hq D ◉
- Chest practice by Dr Davina Bates
- 100 RX for R1 by Juan José Maya González
- 2b-3 by richard jenkins
- teaching by Madeeha Aziz
- Paeds VIVA 1 by Dr Richard Pow ◉
- 100 cases 2B 30 to 50 by Dr Dilina Rajapakse
- Chest - Cat 3 and other by Michael Truong
- Chest 2 BASICS by Dr Rajkumar Yalawar ◉
- Aunt Minnie's for the 2B by Dr Pauline Gammack
- FRCR 2B LONG PART-2 by Dr Jayant Vishal
- GK - Chest - Vascular by GLK