Scrotal ultrasound - multiple pathology
RIGHT hemiscrotal painless swelling for more than six months.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right testis : 42 x 23 x 23 mm: ~12 ml
- normal size and echogenicity
- no focal lesion
Left testis : 37 x 29 x 23 mm: ~14 ml
- normal size
- Tiny tubular cystic channels are noted along rete testies near upper pole.
- Rest of the testis show normal echogenicity.
- No focal lesion is seen.
RIGHT epididymis: appear normal in size and echogenicity.
LEFT epididymis: multiple thin walled cyst with internal mobile tiny foci are noted in head region; largest 15 mm. Body and tail appear normal.
Gross hydrocele is seen on right side.No hydrocele is noted on left side.
Spermatic cord on either sides reveal normal thickness.Scrotal wall thickness is normal on both sides.
Both the testes reveal normal vascularity. Arterial as well as venous intraparenchymal flow is seen on both the sides.
- RIGHT tunica vaginalis hydrocele.
- Spermatoceles in head of LEFT epididymis.
- Tubular dilatation of LEFT rete testis near upper pole.