Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Partial cleavage of the cerebral hemispheres with fusion across the frontal lobes.
- Monoventricle with partial occipital and temporal horns of the lateral ventricles.
- Partially fused thalami which are abnormally rotated and anteriorly situated with consequently small sized 3rd ventricle.
- Absence of septum pellucidum.
- Rudimentary falx cerebri and interhemispheric fissure which is formed caudally with cleavage and separation of the occipital lobes.
- Hypoplasia of the corpus callosum