Serous ovarian cystadenocarcinoma
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Alexandra Stanislavsky had no recorded disclosures.View Alexandra Stanislavsky's current disclosures
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multilocular cystic-solid mass in the right ovary measuring 41 x 30 x 57mm. It contains a solid component measuring 28 x 14 x 30 mm which is has moderate internal vascularity (IOTA color score 2-3) and 1-2 smaller papillary projections.
A discrete hypervascular nodule is seen in the pouch of Douglas, highly concerning for peritoneal metastasis.
Normal uterus and left ovary. No ascites.
Patient had initially presented with a breast lesion, with histological diagnosis suggestive of metastatic disease of gynecological origin. She had no pelvic symptoms.
At resection of the adnexal mass, histologic diagnosis was high grade serous ovarian adenocarcinoma.
Subsequent PET/CT (not shown) confirmed nodular peritoneal metastases, as well as nodal and chest wall metastases.
17 public playlists include this case
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Womens: Ovarian cancer by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Gynae by Joshua Yap ◉
- O&G viva by Henry Zhao
- part 2 gyne by Humberto Rodrigo Prochnow Tibau
- RadioP 2020 by anthony trimboli ◉
- cases by Dr Sehrish
- ROHIT OBG by Rima Kumari
- O&G 1 - Gynaecology by Henry Zhao
- O+G viva by Peter Mark ◈
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology by Georgia Yeo ◉
- aaaaaaaaaaaaOBGY by Susheel K
- ISODOPES - O&G by Vikrant Dhurandhar
- P2 - Womens by Sachi Hapugoda ◉
- OBSGYN by Hannah Woodford
- Gynae Viva by Betsy Dang
- O & G by Davina Bates
- O&G VIVA Set 1 by Cameron Grant