Simple renal cysts
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Hypoattenuating renal cysts characterized as homogeneous thin-walled and nonenhancing fluid-attenuation lesions.
Small simple hepatic cyst is seen at segment 6.
Cystic renal lesions are common, increasing in prevalence with the patient’s age.
The Bosniak classification system for CT evaluation of renal cysts is helpful in determining both malignant risk and required followup / treatment.
Hypoattenuating cysts characterized as homogeneous thin-walled, non-enhancing fluid-attenuation lesions are classified on Bosniak category I (simple renal cysts), and are rarely problematic when encountered incidentally at contrast-enhanced CT.
13 public playlists include this case
- UGT by Marko Atanasković
- RADIO EXAM 3 by edioardo bonamano
- DI1 test 1 review by Matt Skalski ◉
- Registrar teaching - Renal Imaging by Jen Shoobridge
- Renal by Maria Mirabela Fratila
- Renal CT Tutorial by Raul Hernandez Garcia
- URINARY TRACT by Charlotte Be
- GU by Naveed Ahmad ◉
- esame by sofia lugaresi
- NEFRO by João Pedro Marques
- Nýrnahettur og nýru by Reynir Hans Reynisson
- Renal Cysts by Mahomed A. Osman
- Examination by Thuấn Nguyễn Hoàng