Citation, DOI & case data
Complaining of dry eyes and mouth dryness for many years.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A Rabinov catheter was used to cannulate the left parotid duct orifice. Omnipaque contrast was injected.
No calculus identified radiographically on the preliminary images.
Contrast shows the parotid duct to have a fine beaded appearance, with this beading extending into the intraglandular ducts. Contrast spilling into enlarged acini has an "apple tree" pattern. Small filling defects in these distal acini are more likely inspissated content.
2 case questions available
Findings are in keeping with known Sjogren's syndrome.
27 public playlists include this case
- Anatomy by Taimur
- Neck by Nancy Cheng, Chiu-Shih
- FRCR 2B Prep by Rubi Subhash
- CNS & H/N by Sameh Saied Ali ◉
- Salivary glands by Ruilin Raelene Jin ◈
- H&N by Radcases
- RAH EXAM playlist by Manusha Ratnayake
- 02 Head & Neck (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- Head and neck by Pavan Kumar
- educational cases by Sepehr Haghighi
- HEAD & NECK by simone
- Systemic by Taimur
- Long Cases revision by Basel Jaber
- Neck by Marta Aguilar Perez
- ENT by Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- RANZCR 2018 practice set 1 - H & N by Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- Salivary glands by Naqibullah Foladi
- 1.2.3. Viva by Tamer Ghorab
- Salivary Gland by Brittany
- BOB by Mikkelo Sususco
- 2B VIVA MOCK 1 by Samuel T Gregson
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- BASICS by AMEER HUSSAIN
- Neuro (part 5) (part 1) by Taimur
- 22/12/2022 by Joshua Yip
- Head and neck by Frank Dorrian
- 8-1-23 by deepti bachhuka