Citation, DOI and case data
Complaining of dry eyes and mouth dryness for many years.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A Rabinov catheter was used to cannulate the left parotid duct orifice. Omnipaque contrast was injected.
No calculus identified radiographically on the preliminary images.
Contrast shows the parotid duct to have a fine beaded appearance, with this beading extending into the intraglandular ducts. Contrast spilling into enlarged acini has an "apple tree" pattern. Small filling defects in these distal acini are more likely inspissated content.
2 case question available
Findings are in keeping with known Sjogren's syndrome.
1 article features images from this case
22 public playlist include this case
- Neuro (part 5) (part 1) by Taimur
- BASICS by ' RADIOLOGY RESIDENT AMEER HUSSAIN
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- 2B VIVA MOCK 1 by Dr Samuel T Gregson
- BOB by Mikkelo Sususco
- Salivary Gland by Brittany
- 1.2.3. Viva by Tamer Ghorab
- Salivary glands by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- RANZCR 2018 practice set 1 - H & N by Dr Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- ENT by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- Neck by Marta Aguilar Perez
- Long Cases revision by Dr Basel Jaber
- Systemic by Taimur
- HEAD & NECK by simone
- educational cases by Dr Sepehr Haghighi
- Head and neck by Dr Pavan Kumar
- RAH EXAM playlist by Dr Manusha Ratnayake
- H&N by Radcases
- FRCR 2B Prep by Doctor Rubi Subhash
- Neck by Nancy Cheng, Chiu-Shih
- Anatomy by Taimur
- Viva2 by yu faye yu