Skull base osteomyelitis
Citation, DOI & case data
Lower cranial neuropathy in a 45 year old male with bilateral ear discharge. Non-diabetic, no known immune-compromised state. There was restriction of jaw movements on examination
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Extensive enhancement of the skull base, with associated soft tissue, involvement of the right zygomatic arch and the pterygoid muscles on the right.
The temporomandibular joint on the right side is also involved.
There was otitis media on both sides.
4 articles feature images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- RADIO EXAM 1 by edioardo bonamano
- head and neck 4. temporal bone cpa skull base by Arial
- Skull base by Dr Jay Starkey ◉
- mistakes by Dr Sanjana Shetty
- Bone tumors by E
- RADIO EXAM 2 by edioardo bonamano
- Head and Neck by Miguel
- Abdo Cases by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- VC PART II MSK by Dr Vinicius Carraro do Nascimento