Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- right anterior temporal lobe, about 3 X 3 X 3.2 cm. cystic mass lesion is seen demonstrating low T1 and high T2 signal with hypointense rim in all pulse sequences.
- the lesion shows restricted diffusion with high DWI and low ADC signal. The lesion shows marginal post-contrast enhancement.
- the lesion is surrounded by vasogenic brain oedema with effacement of the related cortical sulci and mild indentation of the right lateral ventricle temporal horn.
- thickening and enhancement of the related meninges is noted; as well as osteomyelitis of the right middle cranial fossa and related skull base bones with enlargement, T1 hypointensity T2 hyperintensity and heterogeneous enhancement.
- right otomastoiditis with opacification and T2 prolongation of the mastoid air cells and middle ear cleft.
- mild right posterior ethmoiditis as well as right sphenoiditis and bilateral maxillary sinusitis.
- the right masticator space as well as the pterygoid muscles and right infra-temporal fossa show inflammatory changes with high T2 signal and heterogeneous post-contrast enhancement.
- mild dilatation of the ventricular system.
- small bilateral corona radiata and centrum semiovale foci with high T2 / FLAIR SI.
- normal sellar region and posterior fossa.