Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Bucket-handle tear with splitting of the anterior superior labrum is noted. The lesion is not extending across the bicipital labral complex yet the bicipital tendon shows gross thickening with intermediate T1 and T2 signal intensity.
- A linear band of increased signal intensity is seen within the anterior inferior labrum (Bankart lesion) with superior extension of the tear.
- The distal supraspinatus tendon shows mild thickening and tendinosis with increased signal intensity demonstrating intermediate T1 and T2 signal.
- The subscapularis tendon shows mild thickening with increased signal intensity.
- Intact other rotator cuff muscles and tendons.
- No evidence of Hill-Sachs fracture. No marrow signal abnormality of the examined bones.
- Mild acromio-clavicular osteoarthritis with no evidence of impingement.