Slipped upper femoral epiphysis
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Henry Knipe had no recorded disclosures.View Henry Knipe's current disclosures
Pain and limp.
Slipped right upper femoral epiphysis.
Slipped upper femoral epiphysis (SUFE) are a type 1 Salter Harris fracture that often require treatment with pinning of the femoral head and neck. Often pinning of the contralateral side is performed prophylactically at the same time.
16 public playlists include this case
- GF17 - Paeds 1 by Losing dePlot
- Child by Dr. Mareike Wittmann
- STUDENTS by Gregory Makris
- core ped by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- 0 MSK 19 by Antone Samy
- Paeds - MSK trauma by David Serich
- FAP by Sibylle Machat
- Casos Dr Helio by Arthur de Freitas Ferreira
- SUFE by lyndsey brierley
- X-ray: Paeds pelvis by Daoud akhtar
- MSK-Trauma by John Pereira
- paeds Viva1 by Minh Xuan Truong ◉
- 5. Paediatric. MSK Trauma by RAB Five
- Viva - Paeds #1 by Henry Knipe ◉ ◈
- MSK Xray 4 by Minh Xuan Truong ◉
- Chapman 2 by Claire Elliott