Small bowel obstruction
Two day history of distended abdomen and vomiting. Normal motions PR.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Dilated gas filled small bowel in the central abdomen.
The large bowel is of normal caliber.
Small bowel obstruction is one of the more frequent causes for surgical admission.
The commonest cause for obstruction is adhesions. Less common causes include hernia and gallstone ileus.
19 public playlist includes this case
- FRANZCR ABDO X-RAY 5
- Normal or Abnormal (Abdo - Simple)
- Abdo viva
- abdo cases Oct 2017
- SVUH ED Teaching Abdominal Radiology
- GIT Imaging
- 2018 Nurse Practitioner education - Acute abdomen
- Surgical abdomen
- UQ Med Yr 1 GIT: Bowel
- UQ Med Yr 3 Med/Surg Orientation week
- abdomen- Dr ferreiro
- Abdo - Cat 1 (G)
- UQ Med Yr 2 Acute abdominal pain
- DI1 test 1 review
- Abdo - My EDIC Practice
- ED teaching: abdo