Citation, DOI and case data
Chronic left iliac fossa pain.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The omentum is seen to herniate through a defect in the transversus abdominis and the internal oblique muscles on the left side. The omental vessels can be traced beyond the confines of the peritoneum.
11 public playlist include this case
- BOB by Mikkelo Sususco
- Certificate: 3_009 Abdominal Wall Hernia by RAB Three
- 3_009 Abdominal Wall Hernia by RAB Three
- abdominal by MD Emil Michalski
- kejsy #1 (part 13) by Lech Gradziński
- Manzoor-Rad GIT by Manzoor Ahmad
- Hernias by Hana S.
- ct abdomen by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed (part 5) by Manzoor Ahmad
- Common Surgery Cases for Residents by Consultant Radiologist Uchenna Ginikanne Mgbor
- abdomen by Wannita