Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The peroneus longus tendon shows gross thickening with increased signal intensity as well as splitting just distal to the lateral malleolus with tenosynovitis.
- The peroneus brevis shows thickening with ill-definition and increased signal intensity with near complete disruption of its fibers.
- Associated mild subcutaneous oedema of the lateral aspect of the ankle.
- Intact flexor and extensor tendons around the ankle with no evidence of tenosynovitis.
- Intact tendo-Achilles.
- Intact collateral ligament.
- No marrow signal abnormality.
- No significant joint effusion.