Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The distal most tibialis posterior tendon shows thickening and ill-definition with increased signal intensity eliciting intermediate T1 and hyperintense T2 / GRE signal intensity as well as split tear near its insertion in the navicular tuberosity.
- Associated subcutaneous tissue edema is seen at the medial aspect of the ankle.
- The calcaneo-navicular (spring) ligament appears ill-defined with increased signal intensity as well.
- The plantar fascia appears thickened with hypointense T1 and T2 signals. Bony plantar calcaneal spur is noted.
- Intact other tendons around the ankle.
- Normal collateral ligaments.
- Normal signal pattern of the examined bones.
- No significant joint effusion.
- No soft tissue mass lesion.