Spondylolisthesis - grade IV
Low back pain. No further information at the time of scan
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Severe anterior slipping of L5 vertebral body, with chronic pseudoarthrosis between posteroinferior angle of L5 and anterosuperior angle of S1.
Spinal and bilateral foraminal stenosis is noted.
Case compatible with severe anterior spondylolisthesis (grade IV).
This case shows a severe spondylolisthesis (grade IV) with a nonspecific clinical presentation. The spinal situation isn't in acute phase, but patient didn't declare any previous radiological examinations (later, she declared her awareness of the situation).
It is a pictorial example of severe spondylolistesis, quite rare in a young patient.
10 public playlist include this case
- Encefalo by Tommaso Del Santo
- Kręgozmyk by Adam
- MSK spine by Alwyn
- 1a How I look at lumbar spine by Dr Samuel T Gregson
- Selection by Dr Maw Maw Oo
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Spine: Disc disease by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Spring 2021 Resident Cases by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- Instabilities by Dr. Sean Norkus
- FRCR 2B Listing by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- GK - MSK - Spine by GLK