Squamous cell carcinoma of larynx with transglottic spread - T4
Hoarseness of voice and neck swelling in a heavy smoker.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A supraglottic enhancing lobulated soft tissue mass that extends from the base of the epiglottis to the aryepiglottic folds bilaterally and inferiorly to the laryngeal ventricle and right true vocal fold, and shows extra-laryngeal spread to the soft tissues of the anterior neck. Bilateral neck lymphadenopathy.
Pathology proven squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx stage T4N2.
2 article feature images from this case
16 public playlist includes this case
- neck spaces
- H&N - Adult Clinical Conditions - Neck
- Certificate: 1.2 Neck masses
- 6a_053 Imaging Neck Masses in Adults
- Head and Neck Viva
- H&N Oncology - Laryngeal lesions
- Lungs Are Pretty Cool
- Head and neck SCC, salivary gland and other tumours
- Head and Neck
- Pharynx & Larynx