Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Alexandra Stanislavsky had no recorded disclosures.View Alexandra Stanislavsky's current disclosures
Incidental finding on a gynecological ultrasound.
A large, shadowing mass was seen on ultrasound in the right renal pelvis, associated with some calyceal dilatation.
A staghorn calculus was confirmed on the subsequent radiograph.
1 article features images from this case
12 public playlists include this case
- GUT Imaging by Lea Aina Abrazaldo
- DI Review - Fall 2016 by Pamela Mayhew
- thorax koas by Devi Astri Kusumawardani
- Urology by Pooya Malekpoor
- DI1 test 1 review by Matt Skalski ◉
- 10.14 GU by Emily Stevens
- 663-Abdomen Pathology by Lauren Tollefson
- Abdo Quiz Rotacion by Jose Ignacio Aragon
- Abdomen Pathology by Christopher L. Smoley
- RAD6705 Exam 1 by Chris Borgerding
- Urogenital Us by Dr. Mo
- Urolitiasis by Napoleón Gallifa