Strangulated abdominal wall hernia
Abdominal wall pain and swelling. For elective hernia repair surgery.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is large anterior midline abdominal wall hernia that contains multiple small bowel loops. The hernia is relatively large with a small neck.
The hernia contents show mesenteric fat stranding and bowel wall congestion with edematous wall of the small intestinal loops indicating early vascular ischemia.
The surgeon has changed his mind and he did the surgery immediately.
9 public playlist include this case
- Abdominal wall hernia by Dr Tamer Albataineh
- Peritoneal, Retro-peritoneal and Abdominal Wall pathology by RAB Three
- Certificate: Peritoneal, Retro-peritoneal and Abdominal Wall pathology by RAB Three
- Peritoneal, Retroperitoneal and Abdominal wall pathology by Dr Michael Curley
- GI by Taimur
- Abdominal wall by Dr Manuel Antonio Navarro Olivares
- Good Ones! by Dr Hairuddin Achmad
- UOE MB2 Nutrition P1 S5 by UoE Radiology
- 3_000 Certificate: all GI and GU by RAB Three