Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
There is a right hemisphere volume loss associated with subcortical calcification.
There is a right hemisphere volume loss associated with prominent leptomeningeal enhancement.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net
12 public playlists include this case
- MSK - Bone lesions by Joel Lim
- Neuro- Final by Travis Robinson
- Phakomatoses by Tom Gordon
- brain - white matter lesions by Daniela Riedl
- Neuro - Brain by Michael Truong
- brain congenital anomalies by Esraa Talaat Abuelfotoh
- nuclear medicine by Jyothish
- Paeds by Nicole Crow
- GD: Paediatrics - CNS - Phakomatoses by Gurjeet Dulku
- 11/12/2022 by Joshua Yip
- FAP 24 Neuro by Dr. Valentin Karl Ladenhauf
- ZD HNN VIVA by Dicksun Leow