Subdiaphragmatic free gas
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Free gas is seen under both domes of diaphragm.
Note nasogastric tube in situ and unfolding of arch of aorta.
Patient was taken for emergency laparotomy. Perforated duodenal ulcer was found.
8 public playlist include this case
- Medical Students Teaching by Dr Mihir Desai
- UQMS pre-elective CXR tute by Kelvin K Y Ho
- Surgical abdomen by Dr Matthew Bull ◉
- torax- Dr Ferreiro by Antonio Ferreiro Perez
- Skubios_egzaminas by Dr Tomas Jurevicius
- Practica examen by Jose Ignacio Aragon
- General 3B by Lisa Guion
- Lungröntgen seminarium by Dr Gunnar Juliusson