Subdiaphragmatic free gas
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Free gas is seen under both domes of diaphragm.
Note nasogastric tube in situ and unfolding of arch of aorta.
Patient was taken for emergency laparotomy. Perforated duodenal ulcer was found.
9 public playlists include this case
- torax- Dr Ferreiro by Antonio Ferreiro Perez
- Practica examen by Jose Ignacio Aragon
- General 3B by Lisa Guion
- Lungröntgen seminarium by Gunnar Juliusson
- Medical Students Teaching by Mihir Desai
- UQMS pre-elective CXR tute by Kelvin K Y Ho
- Surgical abdomen by Matthew Bull ◉
- M3 by Shoghi Bota ◉
- Workshop 1 by Gihan Wijetunga