Subscapularis tendon tear
Patient presents with pain, post trauma.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
PD images reveals full thickness subscapularis tendon tear. Note can also be made of articular sided supraspinatus tendon tear.
A middle aged woman came with complaints of pain and difficulty while lifting the arm. Patient gave history of trauma. MRI revealed subscapularis tendon tear.
- Bergin D, Parker L, Zoga A et-al. Abnormalities on MRI of the subscapularis tendon in the presence of a full-thickness supraspinatus tendon tear. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006;186 (2): 454-9. doi:10.2214/AJR.04.1723 - Pubmed citation
- Morag Y, Jacobson JA, Miller B et-al. MR imaging of rotator cuff injury: what the clinician needs to know. Radiographics. 2006;26 (4): 1045-65. Radiographics (full text) - doi:10.1148/rg.264055087 - Pubmed citation
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- MSK Shoulder by Dr. Kwadwo Antwi
- 2016 - Summer Resident Session by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- GK - MSK - MRI - Shoulder by GLK
- GK - MSK - Shoulder by GLK
- Wildcats Shoulder MRI by Dr Hao Xiang
- Boards Cases by Savannah Shortz
- MSK by Stephanie Secker
- shoulder mr by simranjit bawa
- JY Shoulder by Dr Juliana K. Yee
- Review by Dr Christopher Lee
- 1 by Lech Gradziński
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Shoulder by Dr Charlie Handley
- Shoulder by Allister Howie