Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication István Kui had no recorded disclosures.View István Kui's current disclosures
Left foot swelling and pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral ankle and foot x-rays demonstrate patchy osteopenia on the left side, especially in the peri-articular regions.
The patient complained of back pain for several years, which became severe in the last three months and radiated to the left foot through the leg.
Neurological clinical exam showed on the left side: atrophic lower limb musculature, grade I ankle hyper-reflexia, and low grade paresis.
The CT scan of the lumbar spine (not shown) did not demonstrate nerve root compression.
1 article features images from this case
17 public playlists include this case
- 2B - MSK by Aman Sandhu
- RAL-1003 B by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- MSK by Yang Yongqiang
- SS MSK MEL by Susheel K
- 2b viva plain films by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- metabolic bone by Ruilin Raelene Jin ◈
- Arthritis by Allister Howie
- 0 MSK 19 by Antone Samy
- FRCR MSK by Mohamed Talaat Abdallatif
- Viva - MSK #2 by Henry Knipe ◉ ◈
- Msk_xray by Tanoj Singh
- Viva cases by SG
- FRCR 2b interesting viva discussion cases by Vaibhav jain
- 10/12 FF 2a by fathima Fasooha
- MSK-1 by Ismail Sayed Ismail
- FRCR 2B MSK by Simon Rupret
- 2 by Lech Gradziński