Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- the superior sagittal sinus (SSS) appears slightly distended with lost signal void, demonstrating isointense to mildly hyperintense T1 and hyperintense T2/FLAIR signal intensity. Complementary MRV confirmed SSS thrombosis.
- thrombosed cortical veins are seen at the high fronto-parietal cortical sulci with linear bands of high T2 and DWI signal.
- widened bilateral posterior parietal extra-axial CSF spaces.
- no definite evidence of parenchymal metastatic deposits.
- SWI/GRE fairly excludes subarachnoid or parenchymal hemorrhages.