Citation, DOI & case data
Admitted following trauma at home. Incidental bone findings on trauma CT.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
No tracer is evident in either kidney.
Radioisotope uptake in a urinary catheter including the leg bag
This older male patient was admitted following trauma, for which a body CT was undertaken. He had no known history of malignancy.
The reporting radiologist commented on the sclerotic nature of the bones. A radioisotope bone scan and serum PSA levels were subsequently taken and both consistent with metastatic prostate carcinoma.
11 public playlists include this case
- nukes mehak mam by APRATIM ROY CHOUDHURY
- Body CT by Simonas Jesmanas
- A short 2021 by Abdullah Hajar
- May 6th by Anil Geetha Virupakshappa
- FCPS MSK by Khush Bakht
- viva 2 by Huma Haseeb
- WART ONLINE TEACHING_NUC MED by Nathalie Falkner
- MSK VIVA by Lucy Blumer
- March 2021 by Anil Geetha Virupakshappa
- candidate1 by Anil Geetha Virupakshappa
- Chesterfield Self Isolation 2 by Ian Bickle ◉