Citation, DOI and case data
Presents with symptoms of a median neuropathy.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Small bony spur projecting antero-medially from the humeral metadiaphysis towards the direction of the elbow joint.
The findings are compatible with supracondylar spur (process) - an anatomical variant that should not be mistaken for an osteochondroma.
1 article features images from this case
12 public playlist include this case
- osteochondroma by Huyen Dang Khanh Huyen
- Bone and Joint exam 1 by Janet Austin
- Tony Chen September by Dr Tony Chen
- 661 - Extremity Anatomy by Lauren Tollefson
- Viva cases by SG
- Normal and Variant Anatomy by James Clark ◉
- GK - MSK - Focal bone lesions by GLK
- kinder by Ulrike Bartosch
- Extremity radiographs by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- Upper Limb Anomalies by Victoria Berkers
- BC MSK VIVA by Bridgid
- RAL-1001 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉