Citation, DOI & case data
Long standing lateral ankle and subtalar joint pain
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Boney tarsal coalition between the anterior process of the calcaneum and navicula (arrow) - substantial bone marrow edema at this coalition indicates a secondary stress reaction as well as secondary arthritic change in the calcaneo-cuboid joint.
Calcaneonavicular coalition can cause foot and ankle pain and stiffness.
9 public playlists include this case
- Hip and Ankle Conditions by RAB Two
- Viva cases by SG
- Congenital disorders by Tom Molyneux
- MR28 by tuanleminh ◉
- MRI FOOT Sports Talk by Teck Yew Chin
- MRI Ankle by Louise van Camp
- hip and ankle conditions by Salman Ansari
- Certificate: 7 - Nuc Med, US, CT and MRI by RAB Two
- Fa Prüfung by Manuel Schretter