TFCC tear - Palmer 1d
Citation, DOI & case data
Fall skateboarding. Now with ulnar sided wrist pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The radial attachment of the TFC proper is torn and seperated from the articular cartilage of the radius, with effusion extending to fill the distal radioulnar joint. The ulnolunate and ulnotriquetral ligaments are intact.
Avulsion of the radial attachment of the TFC proper represents a Palmer class 1 injury, type D.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- Msk2 by Kevin Sheng
- MSK - Upper limb by Joel Lim
- ER Ext(upper) by Taimur
- MSK - Clinical Conditions - Hand and Wrist by Dr Charlie Handley
- tfcc class 1 lesions by Dr Stan Buckens
- Tony Chen October by Dr Tony Chen
- 28.10.21 msk ul by Dr Kutayba Adam
- MR22 by tuanleminh ◉
- MSK1 for FCPS-II by Dr Aqeela Sadia
- MSK (part 2) by Taimur
- Palmer TFCC by Chu Hong Son
- MR21 by tuanleminh ◉
- Wrist & Hand by Dr Nina
- Wrist by Dr Akeel Akeel