Thoracolumbar vertebral fusional anomaly
Presents with intense low back pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- There is incomplete fusion of the vertebral bodies of T10-L2.
- T9 and T11 butterfly vertebrae
- Pronounced S-shaped thoracolumbar scoliosis
- Spinal cyst at T11/12 level
- Type I diastematomyelia with midline spur at L2 level
This is an uncommon case of tethered cord syndrome caused by T9 and T11 butterfly verterbrae, type I diastematomyelia with classic features: duplicated dural sac, hydromyelia (in this case, a spinal cyst), midline spur and vertebral abnormalities.