Tracheo-esophageal fistula (Replogal tube)
Citation, DOI and case data
Respiratory symptoms and desaturation when feeding.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Post-natal diagnosis of tracheo-esophageal fistula. A Replogle tube in situ.
Lungs are well expanded and clear. Normal cardiac contour. Gas in the left upper quadrant.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- Paeds by Dr Dylan Yong
- RadioP 2020 by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- FRCR viva by Dr Dylan Yong
- 2b plain films by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- Pediatric x-rays - acute by Dr Balint Botz ◉
- lines tubes and others by Koyeli Mary Mahata
- Common cases encountered in the neonatal unit by Dr Michael Paddock
- Viva cases by Dr Shung You Tan
- A short 2021 by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Paed by Dr. Kenneth Kwok