Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Note: images are sub-optimal due to patient movement.
• T2 hyper-intense enhancing mass involves the right aryepiglottic fold, vocal cord and paraglottic fat
• Likely involvement of right thyroid cartilage. There is no abnormal signal/enhancement in the tissue overlying the thyroid lamina to suggest cartilage invasion.
• Abnormal enhancement at anterior commissure and left cord suggests contra-lateral involvement. There is evidence of subglottic extension to the level of the inferior border of cricoid.
• No post cricoid or hypopharynx posterior wall involvement.
• Jugular chain lymph nodes are increased in number but not enlarged.