Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- the medial patellar facet and the lateral femoral condyle show osseous bruising with detached small bone fragments as well as marrow oedema signal with low T1 and high PDFS / STIR signal intensity.
- the medial patellar retinaculum shows focal partial thickness tear with oedema signal intensity within and around.
- moderate haemorrhagic joint effusion with fat-fluid level (lipohaemarthrosis).
- no meniscal tear.
- intact cruciates and collateral ligaments as well as lateral patellar retinaculum, quadriceps and patellar tendons.
- normal signal and girth of the peri-articular musculature with preserved intermuscular fat planes.