Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The patella shows moderate bone marrow oedema along its medial articular surface, that also shows mild angulation of its bone cortex, suggesting mild compression fracture with altered signal of the corresponding overlying retropatellar cartilage.
- Bone marrow oedema is noted along the lateral aspect of the lateral femoral condyle, and minimally along the anteromedial aspect of the medial tibial plateau.
- The patellar attachment of the medial retinaculum shows increased girth with abnormal signal intensity, impressive of sprained or partially torn medial retinaculum.
- Moderate knee joint effusion.
- This distribution pattern of bone marrow oedema added to the soft tissue injury, overall features are impressive of transient patellar dislocation injury.