Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple intracranial haemorrhages:
- left temporal parenchymal haemorrhage
- left acute subdural haematoma is stable
- bilateral traumatic subarachnoid haemorrhage
- right temporal extra-axial collection
- left tentorium cerebelli and anterior falx cerebri subdural haematomas
- right temporal parenchymal haematomas with surrounding oedema
Right ICP monitor is noted with the tip in the region of the right basal ganglia with surrounding hypodensity representing oedema.
Pneumocephalus. Left-sided calvarial and basal skull fractures are not well appreciated on these thick slices. Left mastoid and middle ear opacification.