Citation, DOI and case data
Road traffic accident
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Computed tomography shows a large pneumothorax secondary to multiple right sided rib fractures. In the context of trauma, this may represent a hemopneumothorax. There is pulmonary hemorrhage within both lungs. A significant quantity of gas is seen within the soft tissues of the chest wall.
This case shows the multiple injuries that may suffer a polytraumatized patient.
8 public playlist include this case
- Krutines trauma by Dr Tomas Jurevicius
- CXR - My EDIC Practice by Lorinc
- Resident Session 9/4/13 by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- Tórax by Thales Marzarotto
- Anatomia i patologia TC pulmó by Dr Adrià Roset Altadill
- UQ anatomy presentation - Pathology by Dr Lachlan Inch
- Tórax trauma by Natalia Marín
- 2021 by khaledawad