Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The ulnar styloid process as well as the distal medial ulnar epiphysis shows marrow edema signal with patchy areas of low T1 and high PDFS signals.
- The ulnar attachment of the triangular fibro-cartilage shows increased signal intensity with partial thickness tear. Edema signal of the ulnar carpal collateral ligament and ulno-meniscal homologue is noted as well.
- The extensor carpi ulnaris tendon shows mild thickening with increased signal intensity around the ulnar styloid process.
- A well-defined lobulated cystic structure is seen overlying the dorsal aspect of the mid carpal bones, intimately related to the dorsal inter-carpal ligament deep to extensor tendons, namely extensor carpi radialis brevis, extensor indicis and extensor digitorum tendons. It elicits low T1 and bright T2/PD signals and measures 2 X 1.8 X 1.1 cm.
- Subcentimetric bone cystic lesion is noted within the mid posterior aspect of the lunate bone, with evident communication with the previously described lobulated cystic lesion.
- Intact other tendons around the wrist.
- No other area of marrow signal abnormality.
- No free joint effusion.