Trimalleolar ankle fracture
Citation, DOI and case data
This young man presented to A&E after a left ankle injury during a football tackle.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Oblique fibular fracture above the level of the syndesmosis with transverse fracture of the medial malleolus and longitudinal fracture of the posterior malleolus.
Trimalleolar fracture with fracture of the medial, lateral and posterior malleolus.
10 public playlist include this case
- RAL-6001 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- cheville trauma by eva
- 一MBChB 3rd year Locomotor by Dr Jeremy Jones ◉
- Fractures: intern teaching by Jen Shoobridge
- Yazvac 3 by Joshua Evans
- Radioanatomie I by Mr. Robin Decoster
- BP I - Congenital, fracture by Kenneth
- Lower limb, July 2013 by Dr Andrew Lawson ◈
- Physio ankle 2016 by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- MI + MS by isabelle