Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Bálint Botz had no recorded disclosures.View Bálint Botz's current disclosures
Fall onto outstretched right arm while ice skating. Upon presentation a tenderness over the dorsal aspect of the wrist was found without swelling.
A small bone fragment is visible on the lateral view dorsal to the carpal bones, raising the possibility of triquetral fracture, however no cortical irragularity can be observed.
CT demonstrated a minimally displaced avulsion injury of the dorsal cortex of the triquetrum. Incidentally a bone island can be observed in the capitate.
8 public playlists include this case
- UQ Med Yr 1 MSK: Upper limb injuries by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Patho générale by SYLVAIN MARCHASSON
- TRA 2 by HoangHuong
- Rapids: Set 7 by Ian Bickle ◉
- RAL1005 Traumatologie Extrémités by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- Xray recall by Nancy Cheng, Chiu-Shih
- Extremity sup Trauma by Albs Pols
- Wrist - Triquetral fractures by David Luong ◉