Citation, DOI and case data
Swelling and left hip pain after a fall 3 weeks ago.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Thickened wall and fluid collection in the left trochanteric (subgluteal) bursa. There is a small hematoma in the gluteus medius muscle.
Appearances are likely to represent post-traumatic bursitis.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- neuro by Ulrike Bartosch
- Resident Session 7/30/14 by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- Hip/Pelvis by Dr Nina
- HIP by Dr Saad Ahmed Saad Hassan
- Hip by Allister Howie
- MSK by Popovici Alexandra
- MSK DB by Radcases
- MSK - pelvis & hip by Dr David Serich
- Feb 2/25 by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- MSK UE by Ulrike Bartosch
- hip mri by nezar shlaka