UAC high abnormal position
Citation, DOI and case data
23 week-gestation preterm neonate. UAC and UVC lines inserted.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- ET tube tip: appropriate position
- NG tube tip: appropriate positions.
- UVC tip: slightly low.
- UAC tip: at T2 - abnormal high position.
The UAC tip position is far too high and needs to be pulled back.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- ACEM Autumn Symposium 2019 - Paeds by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Paed by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- PaedsRadicools1 by Dr Jarrel Seah
- FRANZCR 05 Paediatrics by Dr. AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Common cases encountered in the neonatal unit by Dr Michael Paddock
- GD: Paediatrics - Airway, Chest & Cardiac by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- Surgical & Medical Hardware by Ramy Gamal El-Sayed Ayad
- tubes and lines by Eva Fischer ◉
- Don't forget the bubbles 2018 by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Chest by Islah Ud Din