Unilateral vesicoureteric reflux
Citation, DOI and case data
History of urinary tract infections.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Spot film taken during VCUG shows unilateral grade 4 vesicoureteral reflux.
Grades of VUR
- grade 1 : reflux limited to ureter
- grade 2 : reflux into renal pelvis
- grade 3 : mild dilatation of ureter and pelvicalyceal system.
grade 4 :
- tortuous ureter with moderate dilatation.
- blunting of fornicies but preserved papillary impressions.
grade 5 :
- tortuous ureter with severe dilatation of ureter and pelvicalyceal system.
- loss of fornicies and papillary impressions