Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
Palpable lump on the anterior abdominal wall. No prior surgery. No trauma.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
2 cm spiculated right lower midline anterior abdominal wall mass abutting the rectus sheath.
A small enhancing linear focus of tissue communicates with the mass and towards the anterior aspect of the dome of the bladder.
The upper abdomen is normal in appearance.
An image-guided biopsy of this deep anterior abdominal wall mass was undertaken.
HISTOLOGY: Urachal carcinoma
Carcinoma is one of a range of urachal abnormalities which can occur. Be careful to look for the communication, sometimes subtle, with the dome of the bladder.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- 8-1-23 by deepti bachhuka
- set8 full by Mohamed Morsi
- Abdo 6 - Lower GUT by Siobhan Lee
- dr sana by Momana Tariq Butt
- Onco7-P14 by tuanleminh ◉
- FRANZCR 03 Abdo by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- Uroradiology teaching pack by Ian Bickle ◉
- Abdomen - ureters, urinary bladder by Edward Chan
- desafios by Marcus Vinicius Galon
- WART ONLINE TEACHING_RENAL by Nathalie Falkner
- nezar GU by nezar shlaka
- ONCOLOGY by Naqibullah Foladi
- Abdo by Koyeli Mary Mahata
- GUT by Khush Bakht
- abdo - lower urinary tract by ANA CARLA BENITEZ MENDES