Uterine didelphys and tuboovarian abscess
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Natalie Yang had no recorded disclosures.View Natalie Yang's current disclosures
Pelvic pain in a patient with known uterine didelphys.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Uterine didelphys is noted.
A large right adnexal complex lesion with dilated right Fallopian tube filled with fluid. Tiny low signal intensity foci in the non-dependent portions consistent with complicated gas formation. Minimal perifocal free fluid is seen.
Female patient with uterine didelphys. The right cervix was seen at colonoscopy to end in the rectum and subsequent tuboovarian abscess formed.
Although surgical intervention was planned, the wait list was long and the collection was subsequently drained via a transvaginal approach.
2 articles feature images from this case
27 public playlists include this case
- johnny by Kai-Jonathan Maas
- Gynae viva MRI 2 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Urogenital by Cara Lucas ◉
- Sept 2013 by Deva
- 08 Obstetrics & Women Imaging (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- quiz by Syed Rahman
- Pelvis by Turay Cesur
- O&G VIVA 4 by Logan JR Walker
- MR4-P4 by tuanleminh ◉
- O&G - Clinical Conditions - Ovarian - Gynae by Charlie Handley
- WOMEN IMAGING CASES by Aqeela Sadia
- Uterine Corpus by Cameron Grant
- gynae by R Parirenyatwa
- Viva 12 by Marios Zertalis
- GU by Mohamed Ibrahim
- Gynae by Joshua Taylor
- 4-Jinekoloji by Abdullah Sukun
- Repro organ key conditions by Kelly A
- Gynae 2B by Horea Craciun
- gyne 1 by nezar shlaka
- O+G 1 by Tracy Liu
- PAH RQ3 by Rachele Quested
- Long case by Gregory Makris
- MR18 by tuanleminh ◉
- practise by fung wai yuk
- O & G Key Conditions by Kelly A
- Obst & Gyn by Tarek Eid