Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Bickle I, Varicella pneumonia. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 07 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-75099
At the time the case was submitted for publication Ian Bickle had no recorded disclosures.View Ian Bickle's current disclosures
18 Mar 2020
2 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Chest pain. Otherwise well with no past medical history of significance.
Age: 35 years
From the case: Varicella pneumonia
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple small high density nodules throughout both lungs.
Heart size normal.
No mediastinal lymphadenopathy of calcification.
This patient has a prior history of simple varicella zoster infection as a youngster.
18 public playlists include this case
- 1/2 by deepti bachhuka
- abomaryam by Mohamed Shanah
- Chest VIVA by Naridchaya Aberdour
- Samitha RS by duminda perera
- Lungnasýkingar by Gunnar Bollason
- LIANA INTERVIEW by Liana Franciscatto
- BC CHEST VIVA by Bridgid
- 2b- 4 by richard jenkins
- Chest review by Scott Fleming
- Revise by Mohamed Faragalla
- Chest 2 by N Seth
- Nodule by Losing dePlot
- Resp by Alex Feeney
- TGRS 06/11/2021 by Davison Dzamatira
- Textbook CXRS by Ian Bickle ◉
- FRANZCR 02 Chest by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- FRCR 2B Listing by Sherif Mohsen
- CXR by Prakruthi Venkatappa