Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Jones J, Vertebra plana. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 27 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-14833
At the time the case was submitted for publication Jeremy Jones had no recorded disclosures.View Jeremy Jones's current disclosures
30 Aug 2011
14 times, by 4 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Generalized increased back pain.
Age: 65 years
From the case: Vertebra plana
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Complete collapse of L1 illustrating vertebra plana.
Generalized osteoporotic and spondylotic changes are also noted.
Isolated vertebra plana with complete vertebral body heigh loss at L1. Some kyphosis at this level, but otherwise normal alignment with no other bony injury.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- vertebral pathology by Wasif Mohammed
- viva 1 by Fahad Alabdulghani
- msk by Maimoona murad khan
- Rad revision by Menyatsoe
- 0 MSK 17 by Antone Samy
- EXAM CASES (part 2) by Steven Dolan
- FFR2B 1.0 by Blathnaid Murphy ◉
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Spinal Trauma by Sandra Norton
- Traumatologie Axiale by isabelle
- laxye playlist by Fabian Pallasch
- RAL-1003 A by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- Last minute Viva by Saneej Kanhirat
- Mod 10 by Talia LaForest